Roasted Cashew Nuts
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk icing sugar, flour, and salt together.
- Add the chopped cashew nuts.
- Gradually add the cooking oil until a smooth, non-sticky dough is formed.
- Roll 12 grams of dough into a round ball.
- Gently press one half of a cashew and an almond nut to the top of the dough.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and nuts then place them on the baking tray.
- Brush the top with some egg wash and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool down completely before you enjoy the delicious nutty cookies.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Almond Cookies using Airfryer1.0 (1)
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Berry Christmas Cookies3.5 (2)
Honey & Nut Baklava
Chui kao shao cookies
cny almond cookies
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)
Chocolate Button Cookies2.0 (1)
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Honey Butter Baklava Crowns
Easy Homemade Granola
Giant Oatmeal Cookies