|Ingredients A (using double boil procedure to soften)|
How to cook
Prepare cake mixture
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla essence until well mixed.
- Pour ingredients A into the mix and add in the flour.
- Mix well and then add in the grated walnut.
- Spread a pinch of butter on the side of a baking tray size 11 x 11 x 1 inch.
- Place a baking paper at the bottom of the tray and pour in the mix.
- Bake for 20-25mins in a 160°C oven.
- Once cooked, cut the brownies whilst it's hot and keeps them in an air-tight container that will be ready for serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Apple & Hazelnut Oats Brownies
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
French Almond Apple Tart3.5 (4)
Honey & Nut Baklava
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Easy Homemade Churros
Almond Cookies using Airfryer1.0 (1)
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)