How to cook
- Wash broccoli and cut into small florets.
- Add florets to a pan of boiling water.
- Cook florets until tender but still bright green in colour.
- Remove broccoli from the pan, reserving the cooking liquid.
Puree the broccoli
- Place in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth, adding the reserved water (or baby milk) until desired consistency is reached.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce
Mixed Fruit Coconut Bundt Jelly
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Easy Mini Pizza2.0 (1)
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Easy Pen Cai
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Peking Turkey Roll
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Gooey Cheese Sticks