How to cook
- Wash broccoli and cut into small florets.
- Add florets to a pan of boiling water.
- Cook florets until tender but still bright green in colour.
- Remove broccoli from the pan, reserving the cooking liquid.
Puree the broccoli
- Place in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth, adding the reserved water (or baby milk) until desired consistency is reached.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy Pen Cai
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)