Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
cook & diced
How to cook
- Bring water to a boil, and add chicken. Remove from pan and let rest 10 minutes and then dice.
- Let simmer until chicken is cooked through, 10-15 minutes
- Remove from pan and let rest 10 minutes and then dice.
- Put the broccoli into a steamer.
- Steam for 5-6 minutes until tender.
- Leave to cool and then finely dice.
Boil the potatoes
- Place the potatoes in a pot and add enough water to cover it.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are softened.
- Peeled and mashed the potatoes.
- In a bowl, mix the mashed potato, broccoli, cheese, diced chicken, spring onion, half of the breadcrumbs and half of the egg. Combine well.
- Shape into sausage shapes.
- Coat in the remaining egg then rolls in the breadcrumbs and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and saute until golden and heated through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sustenir Pan Fried Halibut with Kale Sauce
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Assorted Grilled Yakitori (Japanese Skewers)
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew5.0 (3)
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
Ban Choon Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Lion Bread (National Day Special)
Santa’s Little Sliders
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce