Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
South African Baby Abalone
Fresh Shitake Mushroom
cut into half
Hard Bean Curd (Tau Kwa)
White Pepper Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Boil Baby Abalones can for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
Prepare stuffed onions
- Mix all ingredients together well and set aside.
- Remove the inner part of the onions and stuff the mixture into the onions.
- Place the stuffed onions onto the steamer for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Put chicken stock, abalone sauce, sugar and dark soy in a stock pot and bring to boil.
- Add baby abalones and braise for 10 minutes.
- Place baby abalones on stuffed onion and pour the sauce over it. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Stuffed Pumpkin Spiced Rice
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Braised Pork Belly
Air-Fryer Onion Pakora
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Cheese Baked Abalone
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu