Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Frozen Sea Cucumber
Roast Pork Belly
soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
cut into 3 cm segments
Light Soya Sauce
Chinese Shaoxing Wine
Dark Soya Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the scallops
- Season the scallops and briefly sear 5 of them in oil until browned on both sides.
- In a pan, fry minced garlic, ginger and dried chillies, until fragrant.
- Add in the sea cucumber and mushrooms, then fry over high heat.
- Add in the sweet peas then mix well.
- Pour in the oyster sauce, light soya sauce, Chinese shaoxing wine, dark soya sauce and mushroom soaking liquid.
- Let it come to a rolling boil for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a claypot and add the seared scallops.
- Cook over low heat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the roast pork, 5 raw scallops and spring onions then close the lid.
- Let it cook for another 1-2 minutes over low heat before turning the fire off.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Royal Claypot Prosperity Rice
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Coffee Pork Ribs
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Pork Trotter Bee Hoon
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)