Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Yee Fu Mee
2 small cakes
deveined and dried
Chili Bean Sauce
How to cook
- Blanch prawns and bean sprouts in boiling water. Drain & set aside.
- Blanch E-fu noodles in boiling water until just tender. Drain.
- Saute minced garlic and green onions in oil until fragrant.
- Add prawns, crab meat, bean sprouts and E-fu noodles.
- Stir-fry until done.
- Add water, oyster sauce & chili bean sauce and mix well.
- Cook until sauce thickens. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Hot And Sour Fish With Pickled Leaf Mustard Hotpot
Crispy Luncheon Meat with Egg Floss
Steamed Garlic Butter Prawns with Vermicelli
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Seafood Hor Fun
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Spicy Soba Noodles5.0 (1)
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Mala Braised Duck
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Luncheon Meat Gyoza