Braised mushrooms abalone
Dried Shitake Mushrooms
do not discard after soaking mushrooms
Lee kum kee with oyster sauce
Lee kum kee
Lee kum Kee
Lee Kum Kee abalone
How to cook
Prepare the sauce
- Mix sugar, light sauce, dark sauce, shaoxing wine, braised sauce. Set aside.
- Add oil to pan.
- Once pan is heated up, fry mushrooms, followed by minced garlic.
- Fry till fragrant then set aside.
- In another pot, add mushroom water, jinghua ham, fried mushrooms (together with minced garlic) and sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 30 - 45 mins.
- Rem to check the water level and make sure it's not dried up.
- Add water if needed.
Assemble and serve
- Lastly, add abalones. Cook for 1-2 mins, then serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Fish Maw Soup
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Nai Nai Braised Pork
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Coca Cola Braised Pork Belly
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles