Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
cut vertically into 4 parts
separate the egg whites and egg yolks
Fried Dried Sole Fish
break into smaller pieces
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
How to cook
- Heat up oil in a wok pan and fry sliced ginger until fragrant.
- Add in the dried sole fish pieces, chicken stock, long cabbage and corn kernels, then simmer over low heat until soft.
- Braise for another 15 minutes or until the cabbage is soft.
- Remove the cabbage from the stock onto a serving plate.
- Remove the dried sole fish and grind it into powder, then set it aside.
- Blend the remaining stock for 1 minute.
- Pour the blend back into the wok pan and it bring to a boil.
- Add chicken powder, pepper, oyster sauce and mix evenly.
- Thicken the stock with corn starch.
- Whisk the egg whites and add it gradually into the sauce while continuing to stir.
- Cook over medium heat until the egg white is cooked evenly.
- Pour the sauce over the cabbage, garnish with dried sole fish powder and serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Duck With Taro & Chestnut
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Mullet Fillet Teriyaki
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Korean Egg Roll
Crispy Luncheon Meat with Egg Floss
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Poached Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Sweet Corn Chowder
Braised Pork Belly
Hot And Sour Fish With Pickled Leaf Mustard Hotpot
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Korean Steamed Eggs
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng