Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Hard Boiled Egg
mix with 1 tablespoon water
Concentrated Chicken Stock
Premium Oyster Sauce
Light Soya Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat pot with oil to fry ginger, garlic and spring onion till fragrant.
- Add in water, Huiji Waist Tonic and seasoning, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add in chicken and egg, cover and simmer for 30 mins.
- Thicken the sauce slightly with cornstarch mixture.
- Add in extra Huiji Waist Tonic before serving. (Optional)
Assemble & serve
- Garnish with coriander and goji berries to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Herbal Bak Kut Teh
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns