Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Five Spice Powder
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soya Sauce
How to cook
- Place chicken in the ziplock bag.
- Add five-spice powder, salt, sugar, light soya sauce and dark soya sauce into the bag.
- Marinate the chicken and refrigerate for an hour.
- Place chicken in the rice cooker.
- Set to rice cooker mode and cook for an hour.
- Once done, remove from the rice cooker and get ready to serve a tender and juicy whole braised chicken.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Grilled Chicken Pita
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries