Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Premium Wild Abalone
Baby Wong Bai
cut into halves
cut into pieces
How to cook
- Boil abalone in the can for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool before opening.
- Drain well before slicing the abalone.
- Fry Sakura prawns with oil till crispy and set aside.
- Bring chicken stock to a boil and add in Wawa Cai to blanch until soft. Set aside.
- Add pumpkin, sugar, abalone Sauce and chicken powder into the stock.
- Cover for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Use a hand blender to puree the stock and pumpkin into a smooth paste.
- Pour the sauce over a deep dish and place the Wawa Cai and abalone on the sauce.
- Garnish with Sakura prawns. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Cheese Baked Abalone
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
The Golden Platter
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce