Blackcurrent Fruit Drink
How to cook
- In a bowl, take a balloon whisk and beat the cream, condensed milk and blackcurrant drink together until they blend uniformly.
- Once done, add pastilles into the mix.
- Pour into an ice cream tray. Take an aluminum foil and seal it.
- Put the sealed mix in the freezer for 2 hrs.
- Take it out and whisk the semi-frozen ice cream again.
- Seal it and keep the tray back in the freezer.
- Whisk the semi-frozen ice cream twice more with an hour gap in between and it’s ready to be served!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Johnnie & Green Tea
Honey Buih Thai Iced Tea
Gordon’s Gin & Tonic
Lyre Non-Alcoholic G&T
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Ten & Tonic Cocktail
Watermelon Detox Water
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Red & White Mini Falooda
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Vodka Soda Cocktail
Johnnie & Ginger5.0 (1)
Jameson Irish Whiskey with A&W Sarsaparilla
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria