Black Pepper Mutton
Salt & pepper to taste
|1 1⁄2 cups|
|For Mutton Marinade|
cut into 2 cm cubes
How to cook
- Mix all the ingredients well, ensuring that the mutton cubes are thoroughly coated.
- Marinate for at least 30 mins — the longer, the better!
Cook the mutton
- Heat a saucepan or pan (with a lid) with 2 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat.
- Sear the mutton cubes on every side until they’re browned. Set aside.
- In the same pan, reduce to medium-low heat and fry the garlic, ginger and onions until the onions turn translucent.
- Add in the curry leaves and black pepper to fry for 1 min.
- Add in the mutton cubes and soy sauce and mix well.
- Lastly, add in water to deglaze the bottom of the pan.
- Bring it to a boil, then reduce it to a simmer. Cover for 45 mins to keep simmering or until the mutton is tender.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with extra coriander and sliced chilli.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Adobo Chicken2.0 (1)
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
Easy Mini Pizza2.0 (1)
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Saudi Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Pineapple BBQ Sauce
Pan Seared Australian Beef Denver Steak with Diane Sauce
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Black Chickpea Salad
Nasi Minyak and Sambal Prawns with Arabic Salad
Rose Chicken Pasta Bake
Pan Seared Australian Beef Denver Steak with Tomato Herb Cream Sauce
Miso Ginger Glazed Seared Australian Beef Ribeye
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce