How to cook
Prepare the cookie dough
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl to form the flour mixture then set aside.
- In a another bowl, cream butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract into the butter mixture.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture on low speed and continue to beat until the dough is combined.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap and freeze for approximately 10-20 minutes until firm.
- Roll and flatten out the dough until it is about 0.5cm in thickness on baking paper.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the dough into your desired shape.
- Gently press 1 blueberry in the center of each cookie.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining dough.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C .
- Bake the cookies at 160°C for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden.
- Leave the cookies to cool completely on wire racks.
- Decorate the cookies with icing and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Christmas Vanilla Cake
Christmas Kuih Party
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Christmas Treat Candy Cane Sushi
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Rudolph’s Gin-gle5.0 (1)
cny almond cookies
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Ban Choon Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Mayo Roasted Chicken