Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
|Beer Braised Chicken|
Chicken Stock Powder
How to cook
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sear the chicken thighs on both sides until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add in the garlic & onion and fry until softened.
- Add in remaining ingredients with seared chicken and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20-30 mins until chicken is pull-apart tender and sauce is reduced.
- Remove chicken thigh from braise and rest for 10 mins.
- Chop or pull the meat into bite-sized pieces and mix it with some of the reduced braising liquid.
Assemble & serve
- Start with a base of tortilla chips, followed by chicken, dollops of sour cream, crumbled feta, tomato, chili & spring onion in that order.
- You can also add some sauerkraut if you like a bit of tartness.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Kee Song Pan Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs