Banana Bread Pudding
cubes, or any bread
Whipped Cream Cheese
to dust (optional)
|For Pudding Mix|
at room temperature
|For Caramelised Banana|
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease each ramekin (or oven-safe cups) lightly with oil.
- In a bowl, whisk the Pudding Mix ingredients together thoroughly, ensuring all the sugar is dissolved.
- Divide bread cubes equally into the ramekins.
- Spoon over Pudding Mix coating all the bread cubes evenly so they can absorb the mix, leaving 0.5cm from the rim as they will rise a little.
- Let them sit for 3 mins to set.
- Bake the puddings for about 20–25 mins until there is no runny/sticky pudding mix left when you press on it or poke it with a knife.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 mins.
- Lightly coat both sides of the banana slices in sugar.
- Fry them in a non-stick pan over high heat for 2–3 mins or until brown and sticky.
- Flip and cook for an additional 1 min.
- Let them cool on a baking paper lined plate.
- Garnish the bread pudding with the caramelised bananas and caramel sauce.
- Additionally, you can dust icing sugar or opt for cream cheese over the caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Coffee Milk Pudding
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Black Forest 'Cake'
Chocolate Chip Bread
Christmas Wreath Bread
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
CNY Bak Kwa Tea Buns
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Lion Bread (National Day Special)