washed and drained
large, sliced, optional
How to cook
- Place the chicken stock, anchovies and mushrooms into a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes.
- Drain and reserve stock and mushrooms. Remove the mushroom stems and slice. Return the sliced mushrooms into the stock.
- Add the flour, water, egg, oil and salt into a large mixing bowl. Mix until a dough forms.
- Knead about 20 times and allow to rest, covered, in the bowl for 30 minutes.
- Add the pork. Light soy, oyster sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch and white pepper into a mixing bowl.
- Mix until well-combined.
- Form into meatballs and set aside.
- Wash and cut the vegetables. Set aside.
- Bring the stock to a boil. Add the meatballs and cook for a few minutes until they float.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Stretch and tear into smaller bite-size pieces of dough and drop them into the soup.
- Add the vegetables and cook another 2 minutes.
Assemble and serve
- Break the eggs directly into the soup and remove from the heat.
- Transfer into serving bowls and top with fried shallots and fried anchovies.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Tomato Fried Rice
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream