Ban Choon Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
How to cook
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl
- Add in the chicken drums and toss, thoroughly coating with the mixture
- Place the chicken skin side down on the baking sheet for a crispier texture
- Bake for 30 minutes and flip the chicken drums to another side for another 30 minutes until it is well cooked
- Plate it and the dish is ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!