Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Pork Luncheon Meat
Picante Pork Flavor
How to cook
Prepare the dough
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and butter together.
- Pour in the water and mix all until incorporated.
- Make the oil dough by mixing flour and butter together, then wrap it in cling wrap.
- Rest both dough for 20 minutes in room temperature.
- Flatten the water dough to a disc shape, place the oil dough in the middle, and wrap the water dough around it.
- Flatten the dough to a rectangle shape and roll it like a swiss roll.
- Flatten the long roll once again to a rectangle shape, roll it a second time like a swiss roll.
- Divide the dough to 11 equal portions.
- Flatten each portion (10 of them) to a disc shape.
- Place the filling in one disc, cover it with another disc, then pinch and crimp the edges.
- Optional: Use the extra dough to decorate the puffs. I use charcoal powder to color some of the dough for the tiger stripes, eyes, and nose.
- Bake on a preheated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Crispy Luncheon Meat with Egg Floss
Baked Rice Croquette
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
Baby Tiger Omurice Bento
Pork Trotter Bee Hoon
Tiger, Daruma & Hello Kitty Pineapple Tarts
Stir Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Hello Kitty Tiger Pineapple Tarts5.0 (1)
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal2.0 (1)
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Deep Fried Durian Puffs5.0 (1)
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
CNY inspired Tiger Swiss Roll
Baked Mochi Cake (Nian Gao)
Braised Pork Belly