Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Tomato Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce
Italian Herbs Mix
How to cook
- Boil spaghetti in a pot of salted water for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add pasta sauce and bring to boil.
- Add all the seafood into the sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove seafood from the sauce, leaving sauce in the pan.
- Add spaghetti to sauce and coat evenly.
- Divide pasta into bowls each layout with a large piece of parchment paper.
- Divide and add seafood to each bowl.
- Add a splash of white wine and a sprinkle of Italian herbs mixed to each bowl.
- Wrap and tie each portion into a bag with kitchen twine. Layout the bag in a baking tray.
- Bake in 200°C preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Open the bag to serve and sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Seafood Pao Fan
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Berry Christmas Cookies3.5 (2)
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Rose Chicken Pasta Bake
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition5.0 (3)
Meatball Rose Cream Penne Pasta
Apple & Hazelnut Oats Brownies
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Chocolate Chips Peanut Cookies
Tom Yam Pasta
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta