Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
lee kum lee premium oyster sauce
lee kum kee first draw soy sauce
lee kum kee abalone in premium brand oyster sauce
lee kum kee golden dried scallop sauce
How to cook
Prepare ginger winglets
- Grate ginger finely.
- Squeeze ginger juice into chicken winglets and mix well with hand. Marinate chicken winglets with oyster sauce, light soy sauce and sugar.
- Set aside in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Start baking and cooking
- Bake marinated winglets in a pre-heated oven at 175°C for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking in the oven, proceed to boil water in a pot / deep pan under medium high heat.
- Once water boils, steam broccoli for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat in a steamer.
- Once the broccoli is cooked, off the heat and pour all the oyster sauce in the canned abalone onto the broccoli.
- Set aside the abalones and broccoli till ready to plate.
Assemble and serve
- Arrange all the ingredients on a large plate.
- Enjoy the chicken winglets with the scallop sauce for the ultimate indulgence.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Braised mushrooms abalone
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Chicken Noodle Soup
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Cheese Baked Abalone
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice