Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Ground Almond Powder
chopped into pieces
How to cook
Prepare dough mixture
- Combine everything, except the sliced almond pieces, by hand/mixer to form a soft dough.
- Weigh the dough at 7g each and roll them into a ball. Arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Decorate the top of each almond dough ball with a sliced almond piece.
- Preheat the airfryer to 140°C for 10 minutes.
- Bake in the air fryer at 140°C for 16 minutes. The smell of almonds will fill the kitchen.
- Allow the almond cookies to cool on the baking paper in the air fryer for a few minutes, before removing the tray from the air fryer.
- Carefully transfer them to a plate to cool.
- When the almond cookies are completely cool, place them into airtight containers. Doline the layers with dolly paper to absorb oil.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!