FairPrice Frozen Glutinous Rice Balls
Peanut & Sesame flavours work the best, but you may use Red Bean too!
FairPrice Frozen Roti Prata
Black Sesame Seeds
How to cook
Prepare the frozen glutinous rice balls
- Preheat the air fryer to 180℃.
- Cook the glutinous rice balls in a pot of boiling water until they float to the surface. Strain and set aside.
Wrap the cooked glutinous rice balls in roti prata and cook to serve
- Cut each piece of roti prata into quarters. Use one quarter to wrap each glutinous rice ball. Wet your hands lightly to help with rolling it into smooth, evenly shaped balls.
- Brush each wrapped tang yuan with the beaten egg wash and top with black sesame seeds.
- Place the wrapped tang yuan in the air fryer for 10-12 mins and serve warm!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Fish Maw Soup
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Stir Fried Clams
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Dumpling Fried Rice
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Kimchi Fried Rice
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)