Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
1.5 kg Chicken Free Range
Five Spice Powder
How to cook
- Peel and grate ginger and garlic.
- In a bowl, make the marinade by mixing grated ginger and garlic, white pepper, five spices powder, sesame oil, soy sauce into a marinade.
- Rub marinade all over the chicken evenly, including under the folds and inside the cavity. Chill in fridge covered with a lid for at least 2 hours. Before air frying, take marinated chicken out from the fridge to bring to room temperature.
- Pre-heat air fryer at 200 degree celsius for 3 minutes.
- Optional: peel and cut potatoes or any root vegetables such as carrots or sweet potatoes into pre-heated air fryer as the base.
- Place chicken into the air fryer, breast side down.
- Air fry at 200 degree celsius or 392 degree Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and toss the potatoes every 7-8 minutes to ensure even cooking.
Assemble & serve
- Ready to serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Maggi Chicken Rice
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Mayo Roasted Chicken
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Poached Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
Fish Maw Soup
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
BBQ Chicken Wings