Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
fresh or dried
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to broil and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Separate slices of bread and lay each down on the baking sheet.
- Spread the butter over the surface and then sprinkle on the garlic salt.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and starts to barely brown. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal2.0 (1)
Honey Walnut Cake5.0 (1)
Honey & Nut Baklava
Chocolate Chip Bread
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Berry Christmas Cookies3.5 (2)
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
French Almond Apple Tart
Cream of Tomato Soup
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Almond Cookies using Airfryer1.0 (1)