Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
fresh or dried
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to broil and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Separate slices of bread and lay each down on the baking sheet.
- Spread the butter over the surface and then sprinkle on the garlic salt.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and starts to barely brown. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Cream of Tomato Soup
Honey & Nut Baklava
Easy Homemade Churros
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables