Pepperjack Red Wine - Shiraz
|Gathering more reviews
- •The colour is rich, dark red with a dark purple rim.
- • The nose shows rich concentration of black and blue fruits, ripe blackberries, dark chocolate and rich mocha note. Hints of spice and integrated oak.
- • This wine can be enjoyed now but will also improve with careful cellaring.
- • This wine is matured in a combination of seasoned and new oak barrels for 12 months.
COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN
- • Best served at room temperature (15°C-18°C)
- • Once opened consume within 3 days
- • Best stored at a constant 12°C-16°C
- • Avoid temperature extremes and fluctuations
- • Produced with the aid of egg products and traces may remain
- • Contains sulphites
- Distributed by:
- Platinum Wines & Spirits Pte
- 138 Joo Seng Road #04-01 Singapore 368361