Potatoes are very versatile food source and also a staple food in many hosuehold. Typically, many enjoyed it in the form of french fries or potato chips, but it can also be enjoyed healthily. Potatoes are naturally gluten-free and they're packed with nutritional benefits needed for a healthy lifestyle.
Country/place of Origin
- Cooking method: Boiled• Cover the pot with a lid
- • Cook the potatoes in gently boiling water until tender, about 15 minutes for cubed or large potatoes, and 20 to 25 minutes for quartered potatoes
- • You can use a fork to test to see if they are tender enough
- • To maintain its optimum quality for longer, store the item(s) whole in the fridge
- • Best consumed within 14 days of delivery