Hokto Mushroom - White Shimeiji
Get 1% Off GST
Till 1st Jul 2023
Any 2 for $2.70
Till 1st Mar 2023
- White Shimeiji also known as bunapi shimeiji, are crystal white from its cap to its stem. Shimeji mushrooms must be cooked before consumption. It can be prepared in a variety of ways and remains firm and crunchy when cooked.
- Freshness Guarantee for Online Orders:
- • We pick the freshest item(s) and deliver to your doorstep
- • Opt for a refund within 3 days of delivery if your items are not delivered fresh
- • Check out our refund policy for fresh in the T&C for more details
Country/place of Origin
- 1. Commercial shimeiji mushrooms are generally very clean. Hence, wash gently before preparation.
- 2. To minimise waste for cooking, cut mushroom into half, then trim the tough interconnected base of the mushroom bundle.
- 3. Hand separate the mushroom stalks from each other to ensure that mushrooms are evenly cooked later on.Ways to enjoy:
- • Baking
- • Stir-frying
- • Soup
- • Pasta or Ramen<Br>• Salad
- • Steamed
- • Pickled
- • To maintain its optimum quality for longer, store the item(s) whole in the fridge
- • Best consumed within 14 days of delivery
- • For prolonged storage after opening of package, wrap leftover mushrooms with a paper towel and store them in an unsealed bag - This is to keep them dry and prevent rotting