- Ageing in cellar: 2 years on the lees
- Dosage: 8g/l
- Tasting and appreciation
- Its robe is translucent and its lively fine bubbles form a beautiful cord. Its bouquet is both discreet and elegant, hinting at notes of brioche and then fruit confit, even pureed fruits, with a touch of honey. The palate is soft and supple with a remarkable balance that translates the purity and elegance of this cuvee.
- This champagne can be enjoyed in the simplest of ways, especially as an aperitif with sweet and savoury tapas, for example. We particularly like to pair it with fresh goats cheese and dried fruit, dried apricots and Fourme de Montbrison cheese, or with spiced bread with Roquefort and dried fruit canaps which bring out its delicacy. It can also be served by itself to enjoy all of its freshness.
- 2022 Guide Hachette 2 out of 3 stars
- *JWC discount is not applicable on Marketplace products*
COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN
Store between 10 to 15°C
Imported By: The Cellar Door Pte Ltd 10 Admiralty Street #05-90 Northlink Building Singapore 757695