- Blended Ros from 20% of Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir red wine.
- Ageing in cellar: 5 years on the lees
- Dosage: 8 g/l
- Tasting and appreciation
- Its robe is soft, with discreet copper glints and lively fine bubbles. The bouquet is rich and intense in cauldron-cooked small red and black fruits, biscuits and pastry aromas. A very lovely attack on the palate which subsequently reveals its suppleness, fruitiness and vivacity in terms of fine and full-bodied tannins. This is a tender and structured cuvee.
- The Ros Dolors is best enjoyed as a fresh and light aperitif on a beautiful sunny day. It is also perfect for sweet dishes such as seasonal red fruit tarts with lemon zests, or a red fruit salad with mint served with a generous slice of a flaky brioche. A touch of elegance that is pleasing to everyone.
- 2017 Wine & Spirits Magazine 92/100
- 2018 Berliner Wein Trophy Summer Gold Medal
- 2020 Berliner Wein Trophy Summer Gold Medal
- 2021 Gault & Millau 14/20
- 2021 Berliner Wein Trophy Winter Gold Medal
- *JWC discount is not applicable on Marketplace products*
COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN
Store between 10 to 15°C
Imported By: The Cellar Door Pte Ltd 10 Admiralty Street #05-90 Northlink Building Singapore 757695